Tuesday 16 October 2012

It's arrived

I've finally taken the plunge.
I'd invested in a scope and was doing ok with it until my brother decided to purchase a Swarovski.
Once I'd looked through the Swaro my scope tended to get left in the boot of the car and I'd be content to wait for Jimmy to loan me a few seconds of his.
The difference of clarity was fantastic and in poor light the Swaro came into it's own so it was only a matter of time.
Then Swarovski go and launch the new ATX models and complicate the matter which delays my purchase as I weigh up if I can justify even more of my hard earned money going on a new scope.
Sunday night I made the call....I went on line and ordered the new scope within budget so avoiding the ATX.
Today the beast came as promised and I have just opened and tried it to my delight.

Roll on the weekend when I get to take it out for the first time and yes I am just like a kid with a new toy at Christmas.



No comments:

Post a Comment