Sunday 12 April 2020

couple of surprise ticks this morning

I haven't been out since Friday trying to keep public movement down over the Easter weekend but after an uncomfortable night with shoulder pain I woke early and decided to take a walk at first light.
I saw just a single dog walker over both legs of my journey and it was good to be out again even if it was only a short walk from home.

As I approached the motorway I was surprised to see four Greylags flying up and over towards the golf course and then as I turned the corner I heard the beautiful sound of a Skylark. It took a while to find it up the cloud but it was really good to connect with it and I really appreciated the encounter.

No Kingfisher again today but I did see five Buzzard, two Sparrowhawks and a Red Kite over the garden this afternoon which was pleasing too.

Lockdown list now 49

Smart cloud cover this morning

No comments:

Post a Comment