Thursday 28 December 2017

Christmas in Norfolk

A nice cottage Christmas break in Norfolk over the last week saw me manage to eat and drink far too much encouraged by my daughter in law who's currently eating for England.

Birding was limited but I did manage to pull myself away for three main targets.

Purple Sandpiper at Sheringham.

Shore Larks at Holkham Gap

Twite at Thornham.



Twite
Twite or is it Twites (feels like the plural should just be Twite)

Shorelark
Shore Larks 
Purple Sand
Goldfinch
Reed Bunting at Thornham

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos. Hopefully these birds will pose for me on my Norfolk weekend late next month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting, I think they'll hang around for you but as ever patience is the key once you find them. Enjoy your trip.

    ReplyDelete