Thursday 18 October 2018

Rustic Bunting at Wanstead flats

Thanks Nick!

Yes Mr C has found another great bird on his local patch and I managed to bunk off work long enough to connect with it today. When I say connect I managed to hear it calling as it flew over and saw it at least three times in flight but despite people giving directions I never managed to get on it on the ground so a return trip will be in order should it hang around until the weekend.

Nice to see lot's of locals today.

The twitch
Rustic Bunting
Rustic Bunting
Rustic.............Thanks Nick!
Ps,,went back Saturday got to see the bird on the ground, took a few distant records shots above and gave Nick a hug for all the work he puts in walking this patch and finding good birds for people like me to see.

Year list now 244
Life list now 396

No comments:

Post a Comment