Thursday 13 February 2020

One less Sparrow in the garden

Another visit from a Sparrowhawk today, this time the female came in and helped herself to one of my House Sparrows and then sat in the shade at the bottom of the garden to enjoy the feast for a while allowing me to grab the camera and with a little stealth I managed to get out in the garden and keep the bird relaxed enough to allow my presence while I snapped away.

I took 62 images.
I missed the bird altogether with eight shots but the rest were ok allowing for the distance, the shade and the sun facing me. I then edited the remainder down to 28 images worth keeping and have posted a few of those here to share.


Sparrowhawk
Sprawk on a Sparrow
Sparrowhawk
Feathers flying as the plucking begins
Sprawk
FOCUS
Great predator
Looking me in the eye


No comments:

Post a Comment