Sunday 27 March 2022

Life list targets

With the falling of Snow Goose this week my life list targets now looks like this.....                             (top ten according to those seen by other Bubo listers)


I wonder if this year will bring any ticks from this list.....my bogey bird is the Tawny Pipit having dipped a couple so that's rightly top of my list.
I've also dipped Terek Sandpiper and White-crowned Sparrow.

Sociable Plover and Bufflehead could have fallen if it not for lockdown restrictions and of course the Black Scoter winters in the north and could be a realistic probability any time I chose to make the six hour drive to look for it.

Looking forward to my next life tick in whatever shape it takes and of course looking forward to the places this crazy hobby take me this year too.

No comments:

Post a Comment