Thursday 31 January 2019

That's January done

My biggest January total to date is 155 so I was chasing that this year but came up short with a finish of 152.
Over the last couple of days I added Red-crested Pochard and Blackcap but didn't quite manage to get to the target with some very obvious easy ticks missing like  
Raven, Chiffchaff, either Bean Goose, Velvet Scoter, Spoonbill, Shag, Crane, Greenshank, Spotted Redshank, Little Owl, Yellow-legged Gull, Bearded Tit, Rock Pipit, Bullfinch and a couple of expected Divers so plenty that could have got me there but on a positive note they're still there to go after in Feb where my biggest total is 179 so I'm chasing 27 in Feb (My sales background loves a target)

year list now 152 

I took the below during a couple of hours walking the Lea Valley where I finally added Blackcap to the year list. Just a reminder that there's always something to see.

Gadwall
Grey Heron
Grey Heron
Muntjac
Redwing
Squirrel 
Squirrel

No comments:

Post a Comment